Adelaide4Africa is a working coalition of like minded people who have a heart for the challenges of East Africa. East Africa includes countries such as Tanzania, Rwanda, Southern Sudan, Kenya, Uganda and Burundi. Adelaide4Africa’s work in these areas focuses on Educational, Child Sponsorship, Self Sustainable Living programmes and Capital Projects as the defined areas to best support the people of East Africa. At this point of time, through fundraising and the generous support of donors, Adelaide4Africa has distributed around AUD$200,000 into areas of East Africa. The definition and descriptions of focus categories, the geographical areas and specific organisations that are beneficiaries are as follows:
- Children, Teenagers and Young Adult Sponsorship
A4A funding focus areas:
- Education and Facilities
- Child Education Sponsorship
- Young Adult Sponsorship
- Self Sustainable Living Programmes
- Capital Projects
A4A geographical areas of focus in East Africa:
- Moshi, Tanzania, Juba, South Sudan, Mbarara, Uganda
Organisations that are or have been beneficiaries of A4A programmes
in the City of Moshi, Tanzania:
- Kilimanjaro Centre for Street Orphans, Moshi, Tanzania
- Msamaria Centre for Street Orphans, Moshi, Tanzania
- Longou Primary School, Moshi, Tanzania
- Kariwa Primary School, Moshi, Tanzania
- Msaranga Primary and Secondary School, Moshi, Tanzania
- http://www.peas.org.uk, PEAS Uganda
Tax Deductible DGR status –
Secure tax deductible donations can be made through our association with Global Development Group.
Adelaide4Africa is approved as a Global Development Group partner through project numbers J711N Tanzania and J729N Uganda. Adelaide4Africa provides funding support to better the lives in a tangible way of the people of Africa.
Global Development Group is an Australian DFAT approved Non Government Organisation [NGO] carrying out humanitarian projects with approved partners and providing aid to relieve poverty. Our mission is to relieve poverty and provide long term solutions through the provision of quality aid and development projects. (ABN 57 102 400 993).